Schlumberger’s Dan Domeracki and TechnipFMC’s Richard Alabaster Elected as Chairman and Vice Chairman Respectively
PESA elected five new industry leaders to its Board of Directors on April 26, 2018 during the Annual Meeting in Greensboro, GA.
Appointed to a first term on the Board of Directors were:
- Robert Drummond, President & CEO, Key Energy Services
- Larry Kerr, Vice President & General Manager – Petroleum, Gardner Denver
- Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering International, Inc.
- Kirk Shelton, President, NOV Completion & Production Solutions
- Donald W. Young, Chairman & CEO, Hoover Ferguson
Reappointed to the Board of Directors were:
- Dan Domeracki, Vice President, Government and Industry Relations, Schlumberger
- Richard Alabaster, President – Surface Technologies, TechnipFMC
- Burk Ellison, President – Supply Chain Services, DistributionNOW
- Paul Coppinger, Division President, Weir Oil & Gas
- Galen Cobb, Vice President – Industry Relations, Halliburton
- Chuck Chauviere, President, Drilling Systems, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Dave Warren, President & CEO, Energy Alloys
- Kevin Crowley, President & CEO, Forged Products, Inc.
- Mark Wolf, Vice President, Legal – Subsea Services and Surface Technologies, TechnipFMC
Appointed to the newly formed Chairman Emeritus group were:
- Chris Cragg, Executive Vice President – Operations, Oil States International
- Robert Potter, Board of Directors, Oil States International
- Robert Workman, President & CEO, DistributionNOW
PESA is pleased to welcome new and returning Board Members.