More than 45 participants representing 32 companies joined PESA President Leslie Beyer and PESA HR Committee Chair Dave Warnick, Division VP of Human Resources, Weir Oil & Gas, during the “Leveraging PESA Workforce Training Courses” webinar on December 12.
The webinar was open to members and non-members alike who wanted to learn more about the various training opportunities PESA provides and to assist those attendees with budget planning for training in the upcoming year. The webinar detailed offerings such as leadership development seminars, industry overviews, topical seminars and best practice sharing.
PESA has several opportunities to develop leadership skills, starting with the year-long Executive Leadership Program, which provides an external opportunity for high-potential personnel to engage in a structured year-long program that will develop key competencies and skills for their current role and prepare them for responsibilities of their next role.
- Executive Leadership Program: Advanced Business Development
- Executive Leadership Program: Engaging Leadership
- Executive Leadership Program: Strategic & Branded Executive
- Executive Leadership Program: Permian Engaging Leadership
Every year has a series of members-only leadership forums with C-Suite executives who impart their personal tips about leadership. Some upcoming leadership forums include:
- PESA Advisory Board Member Marco Caccavale, VP, TPS Americas, Baker Hughes
- PESA Advisory Board Member Dave Christmas, CEO, Fluid Delivery Solutions
- PESA Advisory Board Member Soma Somasundaram, President & CEO, Apergy
- PESA Advisory Board Member Pearl Chu, Center Manager – Technology, Schlumberger
PESA’s new Inclusion & Diversity Champion for Leaders Certification Program, a first-of-its-kind program develops leaders’ expertise on inclusion and diversity. The nine-month training and certification program will provide tools for leaders across functions to affect internal change, focusing on building internal organization capability of inclusion and diversity.
The presentation also discussed how PESA offers specific workforce trainings on the oil and gas industry with the Oil & Gas 101 seminars in April and September, as well as a separate oil and gas course that trains diplomats through a partnership with the U.S. Department of State. Among PESA’s many offerings, PESA committees bring together different subject matter experts for roundtables in which to share challenges and best practices.
Download the Presentation Watch the Webinar