International Trade Policy Subcommittee
The International Trade Policy Subcommittee monitors ongoing policies and regulations affecting the oilfield service and supply sector and recommends appropriate response on behalf of PESA membership. The Subcommittee makes recommendations to be approved by the Policy Committee.
- PESA Joins Business Effort to Maintain Investment Protection Provisions as NAFTA Renegotiations Commence
- Trump Administration Releases NAFTA Renegotiation Blueprint
- PESA Submits Comments on NAFTA Renegotiation to USTR
- ITA Releases 2017 Top Markets Report for Upstream Oil and Gas Equipment
- Trump Administration Commences NAFTA Renegotiation Process
- PESA joins trade group in response to CBP Action Restricting use of non-Jones Act Vessels