The Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Committee promotes and shares best practices on environmental, social and governance issues among PESA Member Companies. The committee will host events with expert speakers and panelists and will also oversee an industry training program for CDP and other ratings agencies who provide investment houses with environmental, social and governance risk scores for individual companies.
- ESG Seminar Participants Encouraged to Embrace Change
- Seminar Focuses on Legal Issues, ESG
- PESA Hosts ESG Panel at LAGCOE
- ESG Committee Plans 2019 Seminar
- Luncheon Examines the Importance of ESG
- Members Look to Manage ESG Score
- PESA Forms ESG Committee