The Engagement Committee promotes diversity within PESA culture and in the industry. The committee collaborates on ways to strategically place qualified women and people of color in PESA leadership positions.
- Developing Culture Roundtable: How Does the Industry Change?
- PESA Members Support “Success to Significance” Luncheon
- PESA Diversity Study Identifies Opportunities to Advance Women in the Workplace
- PESA Members Honored at Influential Women in Energy Gala Luncheon
- PESA Member Engagement
- PESA Members Honored with GRIT Awards at HERWorld Energy Forum
- PESA Member Companies Host “Leading From Where You Are” Event
- PESA Engagement: A Look Ahead
- PESA Human Resources and Engagement Committees Jointly Host a Diversity and Inclusion Roundtable