The Petroleum Equipment & Services Association (PESA) is the unified voice for the energy industry’s oilfield service, supply and manufacturing companies. At PESA, we focus on the following key industry issues of our members:
- Innovation: Promoting the development of innovative technologies and efficiencies while safely unlocking new supplies of energy.
- Health, Safety and the Environment: Focus on risk reduction, minimization of environmental footprint and heightened safety.
- Education and Workforce Development: Equip current and future leaders with the knowledge, training and education that will support the sector’s role in the economy.
- Energy Security: Support U.S. energy production and increase access to global markets.
- Jobs: Representing a diverse global workforce of more than one million employees.
PESA members represent more than 200 oilfield service, supply and manufacturing companies. For a full list of our membership, visit our Online Membership Directory.