The Petroleum Equipment & Services Association (PESA) is the unified voice for the energy industry’s oilfield service, supply and manufacturing companies. At PESA, we focus on the following key industry issues of our members:
- Innovation: Promoting the development of innovative technologies that have led to a resurgence of energy supply in the U.S.
- Jobs: Representing a diverse global workforce of 1.3 million.
- Energy Independence: Advocating for policies that will bolster the surge in U.S. energy production, reducing our dependency on foreign resources and positively affecting the balance of trade.
- Health, Safety and the Environment: Supporting the crucial health and safety efforts of member employees, customers, and contractors, as well as the minimization of environmental impact in the communities where we live and work.
- Education: Equipping current and future leaders with the knowledge, training and education that will support the energy industry’s role as a driver of the U.S. economy.